Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Remember you are someone else’s reason to smile!!!


Wednesday the middle of the week so let your hair down, put on a smile and start your march towards the weekend. Whether you are working over the weekend or have nothing planned, remember you are someone else’s reason to smile!!!

Mr Bill Cosby a wonderful man, full of wit and lovely quips.
Here are a few to help you get the smile going.

-Every father says the same thing: "Where's your mother?"

-Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the   name will carry.

-I said to a guy, "Tell me, what is it about cocaine that makes it so wonderful," and he said, "Because it intensifies your personality." I said, "Yes, but what if you're an asshole?"
-A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.

-I am not the boss of my house. I don't know when I lost it. I don't know if I ever had it. But I have seen the boss's job, and I don't want it!


-It was because of my father that from the ages of seven to fifteen, I thought that my name was Jesus Christ. He'd say, "Je-sus Christ!" And my brother Russell thought that his name was "Dammit". "Dammit, will you stop all that noise?! And Jesus Christ, sit down!"  One day, I'm out playing in the rain, my father yelled, "Dammit will you get back in here!" I said, "Dad, I'm Jesus Christ!"

-Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home.

-Gray hair is God's graffiti.


-People will frighten you about a graduation. They use words you don't hear often: "and we wish you Gods speed." It is a warning, "Gods speed." It means you are no longer welcome here at these prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment