Thursday, June 2, 2011

KNOWING HOW WELL YOU PERFORM


Not long ago, I came across a statistic, and I was quite shocked!

When a sportsman starts assessing his achievements regularly,

his success rate is at least 20% greater!!!

 

No extra trainings, no new equipment... nothing changes at all.


Think about this, just KNOWING HOW WELL YOU PERFORM, makes you do even better!

Now if this is true in sports, it could pretty much be true for anything else.

Well, I won't promise that your children will grow faster if you measure their height each day

And, remember what I told you before: regular checks ADD UP 20% TO

YOUR SUCCESS.

6 comments:

  1. Easily, the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

    Commercial Flooring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I read your article it's really good and informative for more details please click on it Online rug store

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, That's looking really great. I just read your article it's much informative and good one. Please click on it online rug store to get more updates and information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thanks for this really good and informative content. For more details and updates please click on it Online rug store

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your article, which is really good and informative. Please click on it buy rugs online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Thanks for this really good and informative content. I have just read it. That is very useful content for me. Please click on it Area Rugs to get more updates.
    Also visit:
    Geometric Area Rugs
    Oriental Weavers Rugs
    Contemporary Rugs

    ReplyDelete